Partnership seeks to strengthen and encourage local churches in their mission for God. We do this particularly through:
- Networking church leaders, staff workers and others active in church life, through local events, Networking is on an area or cluster basis, led by local steering groups, encouraged by part-time co-ordinators.
- Publishing by providing printed and electronic resources such as Perspectives
- Informing by sending out a monthly newsletter with topical information and details of opportunities for service in churches
- Equipping churches by arranging accessible and relevant informal training for busy church leaders and others
- Supporting development and best practice by providing consultancy advice on church oversight, strategy and governance, as well services such as helping churches to find staff workers.
Partnership is an association of around 200 individuals or groups, and 160 partnering churches which are committed to plural leadership and every-member ministry. Through the generous support of individuals, Partnership has been able to support developing churches in the majority world with copies of its publications
It is not necessary to make a regular financial contribution to benefit from Partnership’s services, it is ready to help all. Annual contributions, gifts and grants enable Partnership to function. Partnership’s networking activity is driven by a number of part-time workers, serving as regional coordinators, who stimulate and coordinate local and regional clusters of church workers, elders and others involved in local church life. The number and range of these coordinators is clearly linked to the financial resources available to Partnership.